How to tie a tie step by step easy and fast in 10 seconds

How to tie a tie step by step easy and fast in 10 seconds. That is right, free if you choose to pay with TrialPay. Hi, my name is Ben and I'm going to show you how to tie a tie. We're going to tie a Double Windsor Knot and it is a very popular knot because it is symmetrical. Ok, so the first step is to put you collar up and put the tie around your neck. I keep the long end in my right hand because I'm right handed and the short end in my left hand.

Look at the pictures Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4 Step 5
  1. The first step is to cross them over. Cross them over like that...you want about a half a foot on the short end and you can adjust depending on the size of your neck. One rule of thumb is that you'll see on most ties that they've been...they have a little line where the manufacturer sewed it. And so, you just line it up right there with that line and you switch hands. 
  2. Remember, I had it...I had the long end in my right hand, well, I cross it over and I switch hands like so. And then I take this end...the long end...and I stick it up and behind ...through this little hole that I have...so, behind and up through the little hole and then pull it all the way through. 
  3. Then down. Now, I don't switch hands, I keep it on the same side. Remember, before this tie was just coming down strait but I went up through and then...and now I'm at this point. This time, we put it around back. We don't go through like we did last time, we put it around back and then switch hands right here and put it up through the front of that hole between the necktie and your neck. 
  4. If you've done it correctly, what you have is the inside of your knot. At this point you can kind-of shape it to the shape you want. It is a triangle. Shape it to the shape you want and if you've done it correctly, that is what it should look like right there. The last step is to put a cover on the inside of your knot. Push this around...you push it around all the way...so you kind-of wrap that inside knot and then push this up through the hole between your neck and the tie. 
  5. And once we pull this through we're going to stick it through this little tunnel we created. See, when we go around the front, we've created a little tunnel that we can push the tie through. So, you push it up, pull it through and then open up this little tunnel that you've created and pull the tie down through. Keep the small end in the back and you just kind-of tighten it and pull it like so. 


You can shape your knot however you want and you just play with it till you get the tie just how you want it. Tighten it up to your neck. Pull your collar down and walla Now, this tie is actually going to be a little bit short when I line it up like I did at the beginning, so when I tie this tie again I'm going to not line it up with the line, I'm going to make the wide end longer. The longer I make the wide end, the longer it will be in the end. So, you need to practice it until you get it right. I'll do it again to see if we can't get this right. We hope the article "How to tie a tie step by step easy and fast in 10 seconds" was helpful. If you have any questions, at my contact. And, if you want a free tie, go to Wikiiihowto.blogspot.com and look for the link "free tie"in the footer.